You’re Invited to the 2021 Seniors Showcase
The largest seniors-focused event in the region is now available for viewing online, featuring a whole series of free workshops, a panel discussion, and a variety of local exhibitors.
The Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Age Friendly Peterborough, is presenting the 2021 Seniors Showcase virtually, running for the entire month of June on www.peterboroughchamber.ca/seniors-showcase and the Chamber’s social media channels.
Access is FREE! All month long, the Chamber will be posting a collection of free videos, available for streaming on demand:
- Exhibitor presentations (shopping, healthcare, finances, recreation, and more!)
- Panel discussion on Transportation – Getting You from A to B
- 9 Workshops
- Dealing with Isolation
- How Well Do You Know Dementia?
- 211, Who Can Help - Connecting You to Your Community
- Nutrition: Eat Well, Age Well
- Decluttering Tips and Tricks
- The Grass is Greener - Lawn Maintenance
- Yoga + Mindful Movement
- New Rules for Estates and Executors in Ontario?
- Understanding Consent and Capacity
- Not-for-Profit showcases: watch community organizations showcase and update us on their current projects, opportunities, products, and services
Exclusive Offers will also be posted from exhibitors! Be sure to check out these great deals!
The 2021 Seniors Showcase runs June 1st-30th at www.peterboroughchamber.ca/seniors-showcase and on the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.