Through Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS), farmers and agri-food businesses can access professional advice and consulting services to help them with their COVID-19 needs. Your workplace may be eligible for two days of services tailored to your needs (worth $2,000 - paid for by the Canadian Agricultural Partnership). Available until February 28, 2022.
The following workplaces are eligible:
- Employers, farm sector organizations and farm associations
- Provincially licensed meat plants
- Other food processors who employ 1-49 employees
Please reach out to WSPS by:
- Telephone: 1-877-494-9777 to speak with a customer service representative
- E-mail: email@example.com